HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Drew Grandi
With more than 20 years of experience in the banking and technology industries, Drew Grandi is a veteran of the mortgage banking business. Drew founded and managed a successful correspondent mortgage lending company based in the New England area. He grew his company to over 200+ employees across 17 different offices, providing financing to thousands of clients along the way. Drew has worn many different hats throughout his mortgage career, including Owner, Sales Leader, Secondary, Recruiting and Business Development among many others.
Drew is currently the Regional Sales Leader for HarborOne Mortgage. He brings to HarborOne a team of experienced Loan Officers, Underwriters and Processors that he has worked with for years. Drew is always looking for exceptional Loan Officers who want to grow their personal sales production and talent to join his HarborOne Mortgage team.
Drew is originally from the Washington D.C. area, graduated with a degree in Economics from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and earned his Masters in International Management at Thunderbird.